Sunday, February 7, 2010

Teaser for the Love contest at Spoonflower

I have this design for the next contest and I really, really didn't like it. I was settling tho because I just wasn't inspired. Here it is:



It's rather pedestrian isn't it? I just wasn't feeling the Love. LOL, Love is the theme for this Spoonflower contest. Then I came up with this one:



mmmm, I didn't like that one either. Too, ummmm, cliche or something.

I started playing with some photos of roses because I wanted a flower fill to use for something. Maybe making a vector rose with roses as a fill? Nah, it looked terrible.

But tonight I came up with something. Yahoooo. I actually love it. :-) And nope, you can't see it tonight even tho I've uploaded it to my Spoonflower account. You'll just have to wait til tomorrow. hahahaha, I love a good teaser, even if I'm the only one who reads my blog!

No comments: