Thursday, November 5, 2009

rt key

I tripped and fell yesterday.  Dang it.  Hurt myself too.  Banged up my right knee, the inside of my right elbow, my left knee is grazed and my left ring finger knuckle is all purple.  The worst of it is the elbow - if it lands on the arm of the chair it hurts like a mo-fo.  I think I bruised it really bad even tho the skin isn't all that purple.  I can't straighten my right knee, it makes me yelp if I do.

A fall day isn't supposed to mean fall on your hands and knees but apparently I had to make it one.  I tripped on the ding-danged power cord for the laptop.  Had I been barefoot instead of wearing Ugg boots I might have felt the cord on my leg but I didn't.  I had no idea how I fell until after I fell and I couldn't get my right leg to move.  Sigh.

So I am also having trouble with the keyboard on this laptop.  I have to keep backspacing to correct my typos.  This is how I am really typing if I don't backspace.

How arert you roday?  I am just fine and dandy on rrthis really  early morning.  Hmmm, how come I can't recreate the typing issuues when I wanrt to do it?  Now my fingers are hardly even touchinf the rt key.  See how I keep hirrtrting the rt key but I also hirt rthe r key?  Oooooh.

My hands keep typing both the r and the t key when I just want the t key.  

I'm such a dork.

No comments: