Saturday, November 21, 2009

Today is weird that I feel sick, like feverish but I don't have a fever.  I dunno.  Weird.  I'm also experiencing restless leg which I haven't had in years. 

Did I mention I went to the neuro and no MS?  If I haven't well, yay for me, no MS.

Did I mention that I scheduled my deviated septum surgery?  Jan 25th.  I have almost a complete blockage within the right side and significant blockage on the left.  The right is due to the deviated septum, the left has significant swelling of the turbinates.  So yes, I am having turbinate surgery along with the septum fix.  

He doesn't use packing so I am very happy about that.  He uses splints.  Still will be uncomfortable but I won't have to feel that horrible unpacking feeling everyone tells me about.  Ick.

We got our tickets to see the Ellen show...we're going during the 12 days of Christmas giveaway tapings.  Yahoooooo.  

That's the news o the week. 


1 comment:

Donita Curioso said...

Hooray for no MS! Hooray for septum repair! I'm glad you're getting it handled. That stuff can make you feel like you're living a half-way life.