Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Day 3 morning

For a little while (moments really) I could almost breathe this morning.  Tantalizing. 

Our power was supposed to be out this morning at 8 a.m.  We got a notice on Monday.  But so far the power is on.  Maybe it's because we're on the power lines on the street behind us?  Maybe they thought our power came from the same source as everyone else on our street? Our house sits so far back on our property we're closer to the street behind us than the one we're actually on.

I can see the power line worker on the pole right in our back yard.  I sure do hope he knows our power is on and live.  

My nose is raw.  There is one spot that feels like there is an icepick poking into it.  Some time in the middle of the night I touched it cuz it woke me up and hurt like nobodys business.  I'm still so stuffed up it feels like I'm choking if I drink anything.  I know when we swallow we hold our breaths (try it) but still it's like I can't get any air and it feels like I'm starting to panic.

Well, I am going to go take a nap.  I woke up every hour last night, which means I got more sleep than not and way more sleep than the night before but still I am dragging my butt and my eyes are going wiggy.  g'night. 

No comments: