Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Can I get some kind of assignment here?

I've been at work since 8:30. The phone (for the entire office) has rung twice. No, wait, only once. My phone has rung once. So I've answered the phone twice today.

Crickets.

I have 1 thank you email because I sent my bosses availability to someone.
I have 1 email confirming a meeting
I have 1 email from a co-worker sharing a "OMG, can you believe this email train of crap".

All other emails I'm cc'd on but do not require any action.

I have 4 and a half hours to go. zzzzzzzzzzzzz

I keep checking my facebook. Usually someone is posting something. Nope,crickets there too. zzzzzzzzz

My facebook scrabble pals are either on vacation or only expect me to play at nighttime when I usually play so no games. zzzzzzzzzzz

There is no shopping around here, besides I have no money to shop with so it's moot. zzzzzzz

This post has taken me 5 mins to do and I'm bored with it. zzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: