Friday, October 2, 2009

Dusty nose

I left work early today. I was definitely spreading germs. I kept sneezing and blowing snot everywhere and I didn't feel well so I got my work done and left.

I came home took a fitful nap, hard to nap when you can't breathe or snot is flying from your nose. I bought the Nasonex and it was, with my co-pay - $35.00. OMG.

I keep wondering if the amount of dust in this house (which is to say we have dust flying thru this 90 year old house all the time) is a factor in my turbinate tissues being so swollen. Especially since our front yard is all dirt - it makes it 100 times worse.

I don't think I have allergies, but I can see where a constant supply of fine dust could irritate the nose. Especially one that has a deviated septum since it can't clean itself out as efficiently as a nose with a straight septum.

So even tho I felt like doo-doo I vacuumed. I cannot afford 35.00 for the nasal steroids so I guess I'd better vacuum every single day.

It's either that or move to my very own apartment so there is no dogs, no furniture and no dust.

I hate having breathing problems. And snot and wet tissues.

No comments: