Monday, June 15, 2009

Too tired for words

So getting up at 4 a.m. does make one pretty tired by about 9 p.m. The hub went to Trader Joe's to get something to eat but it's so late now I think I'll skip food and go to bed.

I'll just call today my diet day. I didn't go the grocery store this weekend to get lunch items so I took a package of cream of wheat for lunch. Not very filling but whatta gonna do when you don't think about going out over the weekend to shop?

Whatever he gets me I'll just take for lunch tomorrow.

Oddly I was very busy at work today, doing end of the fiscal year stuff. Boring financial stuff but it has to be done RIGHT NOW.

Ok, so I am so tired I have to go to bed RIGHT NOW. Maybe if I get a whole night of rest I'll have something interesting to post. Or not. lol.






No comments: