Sunday, February 22, 2009

out shopping

Today I wanted to get out of the house so I went shopping to find the other Feb book club girl her bday gift. She couldn't make book club so I didn't get her a gift for last night. She's rather hard to buy for, she is astere in her decorating, none of us know her clothing size (and she doesn't tell), and she has no hobbies.

After crusing a bunch of stores seeing all the things I've given her before, Spa type products, purses, books and journals, pens and paper, I'm thinking I'll get her a movie and some movie night items such as popcorn, popcorn flavoring and that sort of thing.

I'm thinking I'll get The Tin Drum subtitled from Amazon. But I am open to suggestions on less controversial movies. She's conservative in her politics and she's also more pragmatic than not...so I'm not sure The Tin Drum would be particularly suited to her.

No comments: