Saturday, February 14, 2009

Rollin with sock monkeys

Today I lazed about, the best kind of day. It sort of cracks me up that if I tell someone I didn't have an exciting day but rather a boring day that they think that is a negative.

It's not. In fact, an action-packed day isn't really my idea of a start of a great weekend. I want the first day quiet and lazy, the second day maybe I'll do something and usually the 3rd day is the most packed.

Of course when I get back to work after a 3 day weekend, I'll invaribly want a day of laziness again instead of packing things into that last day.

The truth is I'd rather have quiet days at home. I love sitting on my ass. That's what it's made for as I see it.

It's MY time. Nobody at work telling me what to do, when to do it and timing my moves. It's when I can create something or take a nap or do whatever I want, when I want.

Today I played scrabble on facebook, knitted, read some, went to the store, napped, drew a couple of sock monkey things. I love the one I made for Presidents day. I'll post it on Monday. :-) I'm on a sock monkey roll.

No comments: