Sunday, December 7, 2008

The evening of bdays

Tonight we did the kids bdays: the daughter who turns 17 tomorrow. Sam, who turns 16 tomorrow and Pete who turned 13 today. Yes, all 3 kids have been sharing this bday time for the last 5 yrs or so. Kinda cool because all the families get together for it.

Tonight Mark was there; he moved his family to VA 2 years ago and now they are coming back! Yay. We've missed them and Mark has gotten very social with us now that he knows how much he misses all of us. :-)

The daughter got money from her uncle (a very good choice), movie tix from the Han/Smith clan, and a pancake puff pan. The daughter LOVES as seen on tv products...so it was also perfect for her.

I warned everyone to stay away from me because of my snot problem. Mostly they did. I didn't serve cake or ice cream either, made the daughter do it so I didn't infect everyone.

Now, I am going to go to bed.

No comments: