Wednesday, December 3, 2008

It's pretty impressive

The son was suitably impressed with the new cpu. It's fast and has a big harddrive and lots of RAM. And it stays on. And you can play music and open as many browsers as you want without any big drain on the system.

AND it only took me about 30 mins to get it up and running by switching out the cords from one machine to another.

It WILL take me hours to untangle everything after I network these 2 together for the simple act of transferring everything I have on the old machine to this one.

So I guess it all balances out.

We didn't get all the peripherals like a monitor, speakers, printer, etc. Because all the old stuff works it's just butt ugly and monstrous. I would love to get a flat screen monitor, a real space saver and the quality of the monitor would be gobs better.

Well, it's off to work once again. Betcha I'll be complaining about the slowness of my work pc now. hahah.

No comments: