Saturday, January 3, 2009

Cleaning and dogs, not clean dogs

Finishing up the house for book club tonight. My back hurt from all the heavy lifting (sweeping, mopping, bending, moving heavy items).

Zoms is funny. Last night he'd sit in one place, just sit. Once he stood with his head butted up against a shelf and just stood there. The e-collar is turning him into a Zen dog.

Zen dog sat next to me and put his head by my hands so I could pet him. I'm petting his head and he starts to fall asleep sitting up. I could feel his head getting heavy. He was so sweet. It's funny because he's not on any drugs to make him sleepy, it's just that he's tired I think.

The e-collar is all bent and whacky looking now. Yesterday when he was brough home the big dog sniffed him and the Zoms snapped at him and they got into a tussle. I don't know how big the fight was but we kept them seperate all night long. I hope today they can get along so I don't worry and I can take the e-collar off of him (if it's not ripped off by now.

Ok, off to do the last minute stuff.

2 comments:

Donita Curioso said...

E-collar sounds like the latest Apple product. No, I guess that would be iCollar.

VO said...

Mine is somewhat shoddily made so it's more of a pc thing than an i thing.

However, an icollar would probably let him watch tv while he ran. Or maybe he doesn't even have to run outside, it could hook up to a Wii and he could do Wii fit.