Thursday, January 22, 2009

The next day

Today no sign of any belly ache. No cramping. Gone. I ate some oatmeal for lunch and it was fine.

There is a part of me that is deathly afraid of eating anything fatty cuz what if it really is gall bladder and I get that pain again? On the other hand, if I eat some fatty food maybe I'll know for sure.

I think I'll stay away from anything fatty. That was just a bad, bad deal yesterday.

Yesterday I basically slept from noon until 5:30 a.m. today. I'd get up only to puke into a bag and then fall back asleep. Let me tell you, a bag of green puke is simply lovely. I used to like the color green, now it makes me green around the gills.

I swear next time (if there is a next time) I am going straight to Urgent Care.

I got a new appt for my procedure: next Friday. And dang it, I have to get a new 'script cuz I added water to the stuff yesterday and apparently it does not keep.

No comments: