Saturday, January 24, 2009

Snot, snot, snot is unraveling me

I cannot believe I have SNOT AGAIN! My nose is running and I am almost out of tissues. I think this is the 3rd time since just before Christmas that I have snot. No, no, I just checked this is the 4th time I've had snot since Dec 7th, 2008.

Sigh. Shouldn't one bout of snot a year be enough?

Or is this an evil plan to keep me from having my procedure?

On another note: I am unknitting almost as much as I am knitting. Earlier tonight I ripped out everything I did in class and redid it. Yes, redid it. Just call me crazy!

But I wanted it to be right. And it was, until a row ago when I purled across the last knitted row that all of a sudden the right side was the wrong side. Which is wrong. So I unknitted.

Hard to unknit. But unknitting and finding out you knitted the back on the front is a very good teacher.

So maybe I am paying too much attention to the snot falling out of my nose that I cannot concentrate on the damned chart and what row I'm supposed to be on.

Yeah, that's it.

No comments: